Short Information – MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) has posted a notification for MP State Services Examination 2021. Candidates who have interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria of this recruitment can apply online through the given link below from 10 January 2022 to 11 May 2022. For all the information please read the full notification released by the MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission). Candidates can download their admit cards on 10 June 2022.
MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission)
MP State Services Examination 2021
Short Detail Notification
- Application Starts : 10 January 2022
- Last Date : 11 May 2022
- Fee Last Date : 11 May 2022
- Exam Date : 10 June 2022
- General / Other State : 500/-
- MP Reserved Category : 250/-
- Portal Charge : 40/-
Age Limit as on (01 January 2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years (Uniformed Post)
- Maximum Age: 40 Years (Other Post)
- Read full Notification for Age Relaxation Rules.
Education and Vacancy Details
|Exam Name||Total Posts||Eligibility|
|State Services SSE 2021||283||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized university in India|
How to Fill Form MP State Services Examination 2021
- MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) posted a notification of the MP State Services Examination 2021 interested candidates can apply online From 10 January 2022 to 11 May 2022.
- Read the full official notification before applying.
- Collect the all required document for the application form.
- Scan all the documents required for the application process.
- Check the all details or Preview before submitting.
- Pay the fee then submit it.
- Print the submitted form.