Short Information – SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has posted a notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2020. Candidates who have interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria of this recruitment can apply online through the given link below from 06 November 2020 to 26 December 2020. For all the information please read the full notification released by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). Candidates can download their admit cards for exam held in 01 July 2022.
SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Recruitment 2020
Short Detail Notification
- Application Starts : 06 November 2020
- Last Date : 26 December 2020
- Fee Last Date : 26 December 2020
- Skill Test Date : 01 July 2022
- Admit card : Before Exam
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Female Category : 0/-
Age Limit as on (01 January 2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Read full Notification for Age Relaxation Rules.
Education and Vacancy Details
|(LDC) Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant|
(PA) Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
|Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India|
How to Fill Form SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2020
- SSC (Staff Selection Commission) posted a notification of the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2020 interested candidates can apply online From 06 November 2020 to 26 December 2020.
- Read the full official notification before applying.
- Collect the all required document for the application form.
- Scan all the documents required for the application process.
- Check the all details or Preview before submitting.
- Pay the fee then submit it.
- Print the submitted form.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Group||Join Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|